We offer savings plans for our customers because we want to make sure they are getting the the coverage they need for them and their families!
Premium vision coverage that you will find exclusively here at Cheyne Eye Center. There are no claim forms, no deductibles! It’s really easy to save. Check out the savings plan we have below for more information on how you can save today!
How it works
The Premium Vision Plan works similar to many insurance plans. These plans are designed to cover one routine vision exam per year. This includes the Optomap retinal images at no additional cost to the members.
Gold Plan Benefits
- Annual eye exam— 100% covered
- Optos Retinal Imaging— 100% covered
- Contact lens fitting fee— 50% covered
- $150 allowance toward purchase of glasses
- Gold Plan Premium $250/person per year
Administering the Plan
We administer the plan right here and works directly with you! Any questions about the plan can be answered by our friendly staff. There is no need for 3rd party company information!
Terms and conditions:
- Discounts through the Cheyne Eye Center Premium Vision Coverage are only available through Cheyne Eye Center.
- Membership fees are to be paid for a 12 month membership and are non-refundable.
- Fees and plan discounts are subject to change without notice.
- Membership can be terminated for failure to pay membership fees.
- Non-prescription sunglasses are not covered in plan.
- All out of pocket expenses must be paid at time of order.